I am currently a 4th year undergraduate at one of the new SIT.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/in/nilesh-raut-8584a81ab
I started my DSA journey on second Year. and i have 3 ✨ on Leetcode
- -> I started quite late with coding as I was a development guy back till 2020.
- -> I had learnt C++ and Python due to my coursework of the college.
- -> I was doing some basic DSA at GFG using CPP but was not quite good with that.
- -> Cracked a summer internship at one of the Microsoft Subsidiary (Future Ready Talent )with my dev skills.
- -> Was not satisfied with the internship and decided to learn and practice DSA.
- -> Practiced and learned some of the basic Data structures.
- -> Gave contest regularly on leetcode and started with Competitive Programming.
- -> Practiced through Striver Sheet which helped me to clear the basics and then advanced to some medium and hard data structures.
- -> Gave regular contest on codechef, codeforces and leetcode.
- -> Did my summer intern during this period.
- -> Gave a lot of virtual contest.
- -> Reached 2* at codechef.
- -> Reached specialist at Codeforces.
- -> Not able to sit for campus placements.
- -> Reached 196 at codechef.
- -> Reached 156 at codeforces.
- -> Reached 209 at Leetcode.
- -> Gave an off campus interview at Microsoft , Carwale but bombarded the last round.
- -> Gave 2 off campus interviews in December .
- -> Crack two on campus Interview JIO and VI.
- -> Be consistent.
- -> Give contest regularly.
- -> Don’t cheat yourself.
- -> Practice mock interviews.
- -> If have time practice cp and give virtual contest.
- -> Start early.
- -> Do peer programming.
As some of you were asking for my coding and LinkedIn handles so adding them.
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/in/nilesh-raut-8584a81ab