The National Testing Agency (NTA) is anticipated to deliver the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2022) entrance card this week. According to NTA sources, JEE Main 2022 hall tickets will be available by Sunday, June 12. JEE Main 2022 hall ticket will be available for download on the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in, and aspirants may receive it by providing their roll number and date of birth.
JEE Main 2022 session 1 will take conducted from June 20 to June 29. With barely a week before the engineering entrance exam 2022, students may be in the closing phases of preparation. Experts have advised a few study approaches that might aid applicants in doing well in the JEE Main exam 2022. Ramesh Batlish, FIITJEE Noida, says
How to Prepare for JEE Main 2022 in the Last Month?
- Keep the JEE Main curriculum handy and adhere to it until the exam.
- Refer to the legitimate study material necessary for JEE preparation.
- Create a realistic timetable based on the amount of time available.
- Remove any extraneous distractions and make it a habit to study at the same time every day.
- Make notes when studying any chapter to save time for revision.
- Finish the assignments on time to avoid backlogs.
- Continue to revise what you’re learning.
- After each test, conduct a test analysis and learn from your mistakes.
- Maintain your discipline and consistency.
- Allow time for brief breaks while prepping.
- You may rejuvenate yourself by practising meditation or Yoga.
- Sarita Khokhar, XI-XII Academic Coordinator