How to Deposit Money in SBI ATM
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest banking institutions in India, offering a wide range of services to its customers. One of the convenient features provided by SBI is the ability to deposit money through their Automated Teller Machines (ATMs). This article will guide you through How to Deposit Money in SBI ATM ,the process of depositing money in an SBI ATM, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
1. Locate an SBI ATM: Find the nearest SBI ATM using the bank’s website, mobile app, or by asking for directions at your local branch. SBI ATMs are widely available across the country.
2. Insert your debit card: Once you reach the ATM, insert your SBI debit card into the card slot provided. Ensure that the card is inserted correctly and facing the right direction.
3. Enter your PIN: After inserting the card, you will be prompted to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Carefully enter your four-digit PIN using the keypad provided on the ATM.
4. Select “Deposit”: On the main screen, you will see various options. Look for the option labeled “Deposit” and select it by pressing the corresponding button on the keypad.
5. Choose account type: Next, you will be asked to select the type of account you wish to deposit money into. Choose between savings or current account, depending on your requirement.
6. Enter the amount: Enter the amount of money you want to deposit. Make sure to count your cash carefully before entering the value to avoid any discrepancies.
7. Insert cash: The ATM will then display a message instructing you to insert the cash into the designated slot. Insert each note one by one, ensuring they are properly aligned and not folded or damaged.
8. Verify the amount: After depositing the cash, the ATM will display the total amount you have inserted. Take a moment to verify that the displayed amount matches the actual amount you deposited.
9. Confirm the transaction: If the displayed amount is correct, confirm the transaction by pressing the appropriate button on the keypad. The ATM will process your deposit and provide a receipt.
Depositing money in an SBI ATM is a simple and convenient process. By following these step-by-step instructions, you can easily deposit cash into your SBI account without visiting a branch. Remember to keep your transaction receipt for future reference. SBI’s user-friendly ATMs make banking more accessible and efficient for their customers.